In anticipation of a live scenario, I am creating my entire site, which has a 500 MHz processor with 256 MB A very large 100 MHz RAM I have loaded my database with 200k + rows of garbage data, trying to test my queries. I have seen - obviously because of this, a large display hit all my FAQ using the index, although some 15+ to join (using all indexes) using MySQL To enable 16MB cache, which brings down the query times to nothing but what results? With a dynamic website, I can not see how the cache can help completely when I allow unique queries such as a search feature. I am also using the eaccelerator for PHP. When I use the COUNT (*) total with multiple code JOIN and WHERE , then 10 + There are other queries. Other queries that only get the same line or two do at the same level when I had only a few lines I also noticed that almost 99% of the CPU in CPU CPU stress during a query Comes. Basically I do not know whether the software is on the fault or too much of the h...
Comments
Post a Comment